Monday, September 7, 2009

Musings during my 8 miler

And were off.....

OK, I love the Dixie Chicks, but do I really want to run to their music?

That's much better....

I hope Mr Big Black Barking dog is not out today....

Phew, he must be sleeping still.....

I love me a good uphill.....

I think it might rain.....

It's super humid, but not to hot this morning.....

Oh, how cute are those old men Golfing?

Today is weigh in day, I wonder how much I lost.....

Sure hope everyone turns their points in on time today.....

I can't believe I am going to attempt the NO SODA for a week....

I know I can...

I know I can.....

Geesh, car... didn't you see me? Get out of my way....err...

Dead Frog... scared the $%^& out of me.....

Don't look at me you dirty old man.....

I am really sweating a lot today..... YUCK.

I miss my family and friends in Utah.....

It's sure pretty here in Ky though.....

Hello Horse........

Dog..... phew, behind the fence.

***10 min after my return to home........
I sure am Happy I got my 8 miles in before the HUGE-O THUNDERSTORM hit.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you love all those random thoughts that go thru your head on a run. Although "I love me a good uphill....." has never crossed my mind:)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I agree I have never thought of loving a hill...EVER!

I love stream of the mind posts. Great job. We ran 7 miles yesterday and the RAIN poured 5 minutes after we returned home.. LUCKY!

Baldwincrew-blog said...

That was a good read.

RunToTheFinish said...

too funny..I can't even imagine if I ended up writing my thoughts. I keep thinking I should take a tape recorder with me, I swear I get great ideas

billdowis said...

I also have some of the most random thoughts pop into my head while running. Even if I try to concentrate on one thing my mind will jump to thousands of things at once.

Stacey said...

Funny! I can relate, sounds like what goes through my head. Hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not the only one that has such random thoughts! Glad you made it home in time.

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Ahhhhh Random thought, you know training is going well if you can have random thoughts that dont include how much pain your in.

Marlene said...

Love the musings! Don't you love some of the thoughts that go through our head?

Kim said...

Yesterday I saw SOOOOO many dead frogs. Never have I seen so many.

Your random thoughts made me smile, so funny, but oh so true.

Denise said...

You can do the no soda! I know you can!!

Tari said...

Awe totally made me miss you! Don't look at me dirty old man!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap. The dead frog just cracked me up big time. Bwa hahahahaha