Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My new Header.....

My sister in law was so kind to change my blog a bit for me. She made me up a cute Header and she changed the colors a bit. I love it..... In the Header you will see a fence, I am not sure if it is, but it looks like Kentucky, or I should say, it looks like the horse farms out here. I also was happy with the runner she put on my header. At first look I thought, well she looks like me, but she is skinny and so I told myself it wasn't. When I emailed Kristi I told her "Thank you for the header it is great, now I will just make my readers think that girl running is me". She got a kick out of that one, cause it is me. Back in June of 2007 I ran the third leg of a Triathlon, and she took this picture of me. It sure made me look at where I am now with my fitness and how I have let myself go. It just confirms in my mind "I have a lot of work ahead of me, and 2009 will be a good one."
I hope everyone has a safe, fun and exciting New Years Eve. We are staying at home with the kids and playing games, and maybe we will let them stay up late. In the next few days, I plan to give an overview of 2008 in running. It isn't much but I will give it a try.
* one hint.... I ran Boston this year....

8 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! I see we have something in common...I recently got my foot tattooed after I ran the Philly marathon! What does yours say??

Marlene said...

I didn't know you ran Boston!! Can't wait to hear more about your year.

TOO funny that you didn't realize that HAWT runner is you.

Denise said...

Here's a pic of mine right after it was done (might have to cut and paste that link)

http://run-denise-run.blogspot.com/2008/12/happinessone-mile-at-time.html

it says "happiness, one mile at a time"

Marci said...

I like your new look. I am seriously considering St. George this year. What did you think of it as a marathon? Is there a lottery to get in? Super awesome time, BTW!!

joyRuN said...

LOL! That's funny you didn't recognize the awesome runner as you :)

Happy New Year's!

Felice Devine said...

Too funny about the picture! It's weird how we see ourselves sometimes, isn't it? I love the pic and the header :-)

Stacey said...

I have been out of the blogging loop this whole week. I like your new look!
We also did the kid New Years Eve thing. It was fun.

Mandy said...

Oh my heck. I am so sorry that I suck and I never did this blog for you. I tried to find some cute running stuff, but I never found anything I liked. Then I just got so dang busy I didn't have time. I am the worst friend ever. I'm sorry. But I love love love this!!! She did a WAY better job than I would have done anyway. Love ya!!!!!!