Thursday, December 31, 2009

1230

I ran 2 miles today.... I don't usually run on Thursdays. I usually do Yoga. The Yoga gal from the Y is out of town.

I noticed yesterday, that if I ran 2 miles today, (Thur) then I would be at 1,230 miles for the year of 2009. So I ran 2 miles on the treadmill. I thought about running 6 miles, then my number would be 1234, but I am planning on 10 miles tomorrow, for the 10 for '10. (You know... to celebrate 2010)..... so I didn't want to push the miles today.

I was planning/hoping to get around to posting about all my marathons in 2009.... not sure I am in the mood. Sorry. So this is what you get.

Happy New Year to you all. Be safe and happy.

6 comments:

Kandice said...

That is a LOT of miles. Good job! I am so proud of you. Maybe I will start to log the miles I walk on my treadmill....wont be anywhere near that 1230, but I will get to work....tomorrow! Love ya. :)

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Nice way to round out your 2009 running year. I'll be running my 10 for 2010 tomorrow too. I am trying to get out after midnight to do it. I hope I can pull that off.

Stop by my blog for a great giveaway from One More mile. Great running gear! Ends Jan 6th Start out your new year with new gear!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

1230 is still very very cool. I am TORN if I want to run 10 tomorrow. I did 6 today to get to 1,033.. LOL!! Big surprise huh??

Hugs to you!!

Ginny M said...

Wow... your mileage for 2009 is impressive! I'd love to get up to 1000 for 2010, but am not sure if that will be realistic for me. I logged 800 for this year... obviously have some work to do to reach my goal. Happy New Year!

Denise said...

Happy New Year!!

Marlene said...

1230 is a nice even number. Nice job this year!