Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hiddy hoe runner friends......

Well... life in this part of my world is going GREAT. I have been running more then I have in MONTHS. I mean, I am running everyday except Sunday's. I usually only go about 4-5 days, but for some reason (maybe it's this darn challenge I am in) I feel the need to log mile after mile. The awesome thing is, I feel GREAT. I have been loving this weather. It is usually about 80 degrees out when I start my runs, but I am OK with that. I just can't seem to get enough of the pushing/heat/tough/runs and today... I love my life.
Has anyone run the Milwaukee marathon? It is this Oct, and I am thinking this may be the one. My cousin lives 15 min outside of Milwaukee and it would double in a visit/marathon weekend.
Down another pound since my last post. YAY me! love this challenge and how it is making me more accountable for what I eat. I am almost off the Diet Soda...... Go team Janice.

10 comments:

Stephanie Estridge said...

Wow! Is it sad I'm far more impressed with your kicking diet soda than I am with most things I read in all my running blogs? haha... My name is Stephanie and I'm a diet soda'holic! That AND coffee.

I should say I went 40 DAYS with no coffee... lent! I drank soda in the am. :( So sad

Marlene said...

GO TEAM JANICE! Glad to hear things are going so well. Keep it up!

kristen said...

You go girl! Sounds like your doing so great.

Denise said...

Sounds like you're doing great by your post!! I could hear the excitement.

Congrats on the soda!!

Sher said...

wow, I need your tenacity. I've been having a hard time getting motivated the last few months. I think I've run maybe 20 miles in the last month.

how do you stay motivated?

RunToTheFinish said...

whew your challenge is far more involved than the Holiday bootie buster chanllenge...but I'm still going to start it up in Nov again to keep us all on track.

way to go on the running!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well and great job with the running and kicking diet soda.

RunnerMom said...

You sound so happy, almost GIDDY in this post! I'm glad it's going so well.

Bethany said...

Love your excitement!!! I love the competitiveness coming out in your sweat! ha...

Felice Devine said...

Yay is right! Way to go with the running and challenge.

Love reading happy posts like this one!