Friday, April 29, 2011

CMM is #16

Country Music marathon in Nashville Tn, is tomorrow..... and I am running it. My hubby is running the half. Love that we will be able to run the first 11 miles together.



Kara Goucher is speaking today at the expo, but I couldn't work it out to get rid of my little ones in time, and make the 2 hour drive down by 3:00. Ugh... double ugh. I really wanted to hear her.



As for the NYC marathon..... I have been changed from "selected" to "accepted"... woot, I've never been more excited to lose $200.


Isn't this shirt super cute?

This is the shirt I get for running the Iron Mom half marathon next Saturday, in Paducah Ky. I love the slogan..... "Run like a mother" What a great way to celebrate mothers day.

Have a great weekend!!!

4 comments:

ashley said...

Good luck tomorrow! I love when they combine routes so u can run with friends not doing the same race! I'm so excited for this half!!

Coy Martinez said...

Run a few miles for me! :)

I can't wait to hear how it went!

Molly said...

Hey, I'm running NYC too!

Good luck in your race! : )

Cory Reese said...

Congrats on being accepted - that is so awesome!