Saturday, September 13, 2008

My new Purchase's

I just want to share some of my new purchases I made last night. I buy most of my running shoes, apparel and items from RunningWarehouse.com.

I bought this super nice Waterproof Jacket. I need one big time here in Kentucky. It rains alot more then in Utah, and when it rains here, boy does it rain.




I usually run in The Mizuno Creation, but decided to go back to the Asics Gel, and give it another try. I found these in Pink.

I use to always run with a thing of pepper spray around my hand, but earlier this year while training for The Boston Marathon, It slipped out and I never saw it again. I decided I needed to purchase another one.

When I am running a long run, i will drink both water and Gatorade. I have heard about this Accelerade, and decided to give it a try. It is suppose to help speed recovery.

And then for fun, I got this cute T-Shirt to wear around and lounge in. I don't have a close family member or friend that has gone through Breast Cancer, but someday I might. I want to show my support today.


5 comments:

Stacey said...

I need some new clothes....Accellerade is awesome. I alternate that with gatorade endurance every two miles on my long runs and it has been great. It is pretty nasty when it is warm so freeze it the night before.
Yep, you can put me on your friend list. Can I put you on mine?

Baldwincrew-blog said...

Cute running stuff. I'm still working on your header I will get it done I promise.

Mindy said...

Nice! I love getting new stuff for a run. I just bought new headphones, and it actually helped me get out there this morning. I had a crappy run, though, since I have a nasty cold. Argh!

Kelli said...

cute stuff you bought!

Organic Meatbag said...

I find that pepper spraying myself in the eyes makes me run faster and much more erratically!